Event - April 22, 2018
ARE YOU READY FOR COLLABORATE18 IN LAS VEGAS, NV, APRIL 23-26TH, 2018
Over 5500 Oracle community members and users will come together at Las Vegas' Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino to share knowledge and learn how to achieve great results. There will be hundreds of panels and presentations with the latest information and practical tips on JD Edwards, PeopleSoft, Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle Cloud Applications, Hyperion, BI and EPM, EBS Extensions for Endeca, Primavera EPPM, Siebel CRM, CRM On Demand, Upgrades, Support, Financials, HCM, Application Strategy and much more!
You have goals at COLLABORATE18. Assessing cloud options? Looking for a Managed Services Partner? Searching for a custom solution? Make sure to stop by our booth, #617, in the Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino’s South Convention Center — Bayside C&D. Our certified Oracle consultants are excited to share their expertise so you can go home with practical answers on how to:
- Run your ERP applications in the cloud
- The benefits your team can achieve through Managed Services
- Act on insights hidden in your ERP with our meta-data business intelligence and analytics tool Velocity Zoom™
Need one more reason to stop by booth #617? Enter for a chance to win an Amazon Echo as part of Quest’s scavenger hunt game, Questopoly!
HEAR FROM OUR CUSTOMER: INTERFACE INC. UPGRADES TO JDE 9.2 IN THE CLOUD
Date: Wednesday, April 25
In 2014 Interface Inc., global producer and distributor of modular carpet, made a strategic decision to focus on their core business and turned to Velocity to help downsize their data center footprint, gain interconnectivity across its 7 global data centers and streamline its worldwide operations.
Join us as we feature Interface discussing its decision-making process in harnessing the power of JD Edwards 9.2, its partnership with Velocity in deploying a global 9.2 upgrade, best practices for an upgrade in the cloud, lessons learned — and what’s ahead for Interface as it embraces the 9.2 JDE environment.
This session will provide:
- A discussion on the value of Cloud computing for your JD Edwards Upgrade,
- How to embrace cloud in the 9.2 upgrade process
- How to plan for an evolutionary transformation of your business via JD Edwards 9.2 and cloud computing
- How to embark on your cloud journey — the pros, the cons and lessons learned
- How to measure results post cloud implementation
With over 16 years supporting hundreds of JD Edwards customers, Velocity expertly helps organizations navigate today’s challenging cloud environments, specializing in introducing and expanding their cloud strategy while leveraging their JD Edwards to meet business objectives.
Why PeopleSoft 9.2 in the Cloud vs SaaS Cloud
4:15 PM–5:15 PM Apr 23, 2018