EnterpriseOne 9x offers an enhanced user experience, better reporting and improved functionality.
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne is an integrated applications suite of ERP software that brings together business value, standards-based technology and deep industry experience into a solution with a lower total cost of ownership. Let Velocity shorten the JD Edwards upgrade cycle to get you to the 9s faster.
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Upgrade Services
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.2
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools 9.1 Update 4 (Tools 9.2.1.X)
- Move from JD Edwards World to EnterpriseOne
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Services
- Implementations / Upgrades - Velocity can provide consulting services to implement new JDE applications or upgrade you to the latest version of EnterpriseOne.
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Cloud Hosting - Get the performance and security you need in our SSAE 16 & SOC 2 certified Velocity Cloud Application Management Platform(VCAMP).
- Managed Application Services - 24/7 support from a global team of experts. Our services are designed to accommodate your unique JD Edwards setup.
- Remote Infrastructure Support - Bridge the gap between IT and finance by letting Velocity’s team of trained JDE infrastructure experts manage your EnterpriseOne environment remotely.
- Professional Services - Let Velocity help you design, enhance, migrate, patch or restructure your JDE EnterpriseOne applications and environments.
Get more from your JD Edwards Investment Than Ever Before
Want to take advantage of the flexibility and cost advantages of the cloud?
Velocity extends those benefits to our customers with Our Velocity Cloud Application Management Platform (VCAMP), optimized for JD Edwards – not a generic platform where one-size-never-fits-all.
Concerned about staffing shortages or access to CNC expertise?
As your business partner, not just your infrastructure provider, our team of CNC experts and staff, including onshore and offshore resources, is always on hand to be an extension of your team.
Thinking about adding content management or other complementary software to your ERP?
Ask Velocity. Our customers run these applications with us today on our Infrastructure-as-a-Service or Platform-as-a-Service, so real-world advice is a short phone call away.
Need to shore up the resiliency of your IT environment?
Velocity’s Managed Disaster Recovery Services include regular testing, giving you proof and confidence that your IT environment is recoverable at the speed of your business.