07 October 2015 / Blog
3 Reasons Why PeopleSoft Talent Management Is the Right Solution for Your Business
By: Derek Tomei
PeopleSoft Talent Management modules are a fully integrated, highly configurable, global solution for the complete employee life cycle that will allow you to standardize and streamline your business processes so that you can focus on attracting, retaining and motivating your top talent with flexible, workflow-driven talent solutions.
Over the past 3 years, I have worked with many of our customers in successfully integrating PeopleSoft Talent Management modules and have seen a drastic improvement in efficiency and standardization all while reducing the workload in the HR back office.
PeopleSoft offers a comprehensive Talent Management solution that provides access to the following modules:
- eCompensation - a Global solution for administering competitive compensation programs around the world.
- ePerformance - a Global solution for your Performance Management process of setting employee goals, identifying individual development targets, and assessing progress toward achieving those objectives.
- eRecruit / Talent Acquisition Manager - Global solution aimed at bringing together the complex business processes of recruiting into an integrated, seamless experience for hiring managers and recruiters.
- Succession Planning - a Global solution providing you the ability to improve talent retention while mitigating risk by identifying and tracking who is best suited to eventually replace employees currently holding key positions within your organization
- eLearning - the integrated application that increases workforce knowledge, skills, and abilities to help you achieve critical organizational objectives
PeopleSoft Talent Management is fully integrated
Many organizations use multiple third-party vendors to fulfill their needs of a comprehensive talent management model. One of the biggest challenges with this type of solution is the data integration into your PeopleSoft HCM application. Employee records often do not match from system to system due to the delay between file updates. A small change to one employee record can result in manual updates to multiple systems. Because PeopleSoft Talent Management is fully integrated, you will only need to update the data once. The change is immediate and it is accessible by all other PeopleSoft modules at the same time.
Global Standardization of Business Processes
When your company undergoes a talent management PeopleSoft implementation including modules such as ePerformance and eCompensation, you will not only be able to seamlessly integrate the two business processes, you will also have a global standardized process across your entire organization.
PeopleSoft Talent Management allows for process automation
Have you ever thought to yourself, there has to be a better way to complete this manual and time-consuming process? Now there is. PeopleSoft Talent Management solutions offer over 100 delivered process flows and workflow notifications. Automating the entire talent management processes will save your HR department and managers a significant amount of time and resources that otherwise can be used to focus on strategic and value added initiatives.
If you would like more information on how PeopleSoft Talent modules can reduce the HR workload and increase your company’s ROI, please contact us here.
Derek Tomei is Director, PeopleSoft Global Managed & Professional Services, at Velocity Technology Solutions. He has more than 20 years of PeopleSoft experience in both HCM and FSCM and has managed more than 17 PeopleSoft implementation and upgrades.