07 October 2016 / Webinars
The Future of PeopleSoft Is Mobile
By: Derek Tomei
Building off a proven 25-year history of best-in-class solutions, Oracle has dramatically extended its PeopleSoft investment in the Fluid User Experience which delivers PeopleSoft applications / pages in a modern and intuitive way across any type of mobile device. Additionally PeopleSoft 9.2 delivers revolutionary innovation by creating an improved user experience that fundamentally changes how users interact with PeopleSoft.
Our webinar will highlight how Oracle, building on a proven 25-year track record of best-in-class solutions, continues to make strides in mobility, integrating mobility into PeopleSoft 9.2 and PeopleTools 8.55, creating an intuitive user experience that empowers your users to focus on what they do best: drive innovation, sales and customer service.
Covered in this Webinar:
- The needs of the mobile workforce
- How the UX innovations behind PeopleSoft 9.2 and PeopleTools 8.55 can increase your ROI
- Build a PeopleSoft Mobility Blueprint
- The benefits of PeopleSoft Fluid UI’s cross-functional design
Who should watch:
- Those considering integrating a mobile-first strategy
- Those interested in understanding the ROI of mobility
- Those considering a PeopleSoft Upgrade
Your workforce is already turning to their mobile devices to multitask, get more deals done, perform daily activities and run analytics. Did you know that by tapping into your HCM and ERP applications you can both maximize the ROI of your investment and support your mobile employees so they can do their work even better?
Don’t just imagine your team running reports and closing sales on their mobile devices, anywhere, anytime. Empower them to do so with the actionable learnings from our webinar.