28 March 2017 / Webinars
Webinar: Cloud Security's Biggest Vulnerability: Your Responsibility
THIS WEBINAR COVERS:
- The shared responsibilities of operating in a secure cloud environment
- An understanding of what makes cloud a secure option
- A cloud security assessment model
WHO SHOULD VIEW
- Those considering a cloud deployment
- Those who need an understanding of cloud security considerations
- Those who want to learn more about cloud security compliance
ABOUT THE HOSTS
Solution Architect, SAP at Velocity Technology Solutions
Glenn has more than 20 years of experience with SAP and has led, or supported 7 full lifecycle implementations of SAP across a broad spectrum of industries from Aerospace & Defense, Pharma, Logistics and Manufacturing at companies ranging in size from small to complex global Fortune 500s.
Partner, Western Region, Fortium Partners
Tim Mather is a long-time information security practitioner, having served in senior security roles at Cadence Design Systems, Splunk and Symantec as CISO; at PatternEx and RSA Security as Chief Security Strategist; and, as head of information security at VeriSign and Apple. He has co-authored two books on information security: "Cloud Security and Privacy: An Enterprise Perspective on Risks and Compliance" and "The Executive Guide to Information Security: Threats, Challenges, and Solutions." Tim is a CISSP, CISA, and CISM.