19 June 2017 / Webinars
On-Demand Webinar: So, You Got to the Cloud... Now What?
By: Glenn Sawyer
Operational stability and benefits realization are often challenges for enterprises after ‘go-live’.
Join Glenn Sawyer, Velocity's Global Director of SAP Solution Architecture, and dive into a steady state SAP framework, or a set of standardized and repeatable processes to dramatically reduce the resources required for traditionally labor-intensive and time-consuming maintenance.
“The ultimate driver of the cloud is the need for digital transformation and need for speed.” - Glenn Sawyer, Global Director SAP Solution Architecture
Watch this 30-minute on-demand webinar to gain the insight to:
- Develop dependable continuous improvement optimization process for your SAP landscapes
- Use your organization's resources to drive addiitonal innovation
- How a robust steady state strategy can serve as a foundation to apply strategic thinking for IT service management
- Transforming your IT organization into a strategic service provider and innovation driver for your enterprise.
Glenn Sawyer - Global Director SAP Solution Architecture at Velocity
- 20+ years in SAP ecosystem
- Seven full lifecycle implementations spanning Global and SMB sized projects
- Sized, architected and implemented hundreds of SAP environments developing principles for performance and optimal operations.